ASTM G93 and CGA G-4.1 standard cleaning for components used in an oxygen-enriched environment Parts that are used in the production, storage, plus distribution of liquid and gaseous oxygen can be cleansed with our oxygen cleaning process. Complying with ASTM G93 and CGA G-4.1 standards, the process is ideal for components used in an oxygen-enriched environment and ensures effective removal of organic as well as inorganic contaminates. Stainless steel, aluminum, copper or titanium fittings and tubing up to 20' in length can be handled in our oxygen cleaning process.
While packaging in a class 1000 clean room facility, we ensure that the properties of the parts are not altered after cleaning.
Our oxygen cleaning services conform to varied industrial standards such as:
- ASTM G93, "Standard Practice for Cleaning Methods and Cleanliness Levels for Material and Equipment Used in Oxygen-Enriched Environments"
- CGA G-4.1, "Cleaning Equipment for Oxygen Service"
- ASME BPE, "Bioprocessing Equipment"
- NiDi No. 9012, "Finishes for Stainless Steel"
- ASME B46.1, "Surface Texture (Surfaces Roughness, Waviness and Lay)"